Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So my friend Mollie is a rock star

My awesome Kamp friend, Mollie, despite being a Kickapoo and having the audacity to live so far away from me, is an awesome photographer and sent me this adorable printable to sell.  Basically, all you'll do if you want the printable jpeg is comment below or on facebook and I'll send you the printable.  You can print it at home or wherever you want.  It is available in the following formats: 10x10, 5x7, 8x10, and 11x14.

And yes, I have an order to print this puppy at Costco to use in the boys' room as a display for trunk shows.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to order one in an 11x14 print please.

    M husband (Scott Heath) works with Sloan and just turned me on to your blog. I'm loving every minute of it.

    Thanks!

    Kelli Heath
    kellijheath@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete