Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pray for a Country Pins...

These pins are a great gift for someone who has or is adopting from another country.  I wear mine everyday as a reminder of my child who I cannot yet hold.  I pray for him daily and this pin is a symbol that he is close to my heart even now.  

They are hard plastic and are $10.  Pictured below you'll see various examples of pins I've made.  If there is a country you would like, I can do it.  Countries and hearts are depicted in the colors of their native flag.  I could also do a state for you if you'd prefer.

Thanks!


My Heart is in Zhengzhou.  


My heart is in Ethiopia.


My heart is in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

And so you have a frame of reference of their size, my beautiful friend, Sarah, modeled hers for me.  (No, actually, I just stole her facebook profile picture.  It looks professional because she is actually a professional photographer.)







No comments:

Post a Comment