Monday, January 23, 2012

31 Fundraiser Auctions...

Not only did my 31 party help to raise $365 for our adoption fund, but it also meant I got to order a bunch of hostess freebies that I can now auction off for Plum Panda!!!  I am posting the items here, but the real action is going to take place on Facebook.  If you are one of the two remaining people on the planet who are not on facebook (Ahem, JW and AF, I am talking to you...), email me if you really want something.  You may end up having to pay full price for the item because I'm not watching my email all day. 

Also, I am going to post the pictures from the 31 website for the products be they are all NEW IN PACKAGING and NOT PERSONALIZED and I don't want to take them out of their wrappers. 

So here is what I've got to sell....

 Expand-A-Tote Day Extender.  In the Black Parisan Pop fabric.  Retails for $49.  Starting bid $20.


Double Zip Cosmetic Bag.  Hostess Exclusive.  In Grey Quilted Poppy.  Valued at $58.  Starting bid $20.



Rolling Tote.  Hostess Exclusive.  In Brown Quilted Poppy.  Valued at $185.  This thing is awesome.  It is taking a lot of will power and reminding myself that I don't really ever go anywhere that requires luggage separate from my husband's to not keep this for myself.  Starting bid at $45.

Hang-Up Home Organizer.  In Black Parisan Pop.  Retails at $45.  Starting bid at $20.  This thing is awesome too.  Has pockets for a calendar, places for dry erase markers, slots for take out menus, church directories, etc.  Would be great in a home office or as a family organizer in a kitchen.
  I have 2 of these up for auction.



Littles Cary-All Caddy in Pink Circle Spirals.  Retails for $12.  Starting bid $5.  (FYI-- this tote is the perfect size for housing a box of tissues and then a small bottle of Purell in the side pocket.) 

I also have two since sac thermals, but they aren't listed in the winter catalog yet, so I don't have pics.  They retail for $20 and I'll be selling them for $10.  One is in a black and white pattern and the other is in a yellow leopard pattern.  Perfect for smuggling food into a movie theater.  Or for packing your lunch.  Whatever you're into. 





No comments:

Post a Comment